Wood is one of the nine major resources and large quantities of it are required to upgrade the homestead. It can be acquired the following ways:
- when a scout inspects the area around the camp most of the time;
- by trading with merchants;
- looting containers in areas;
- and sometimes as a reward by doing quests.
Large quantities of wood can be acquired from completing the quests:
- Best Served Cold, arrange a deal with a trader at the market that the ship should be salvaged for 200 wood by paying 500 valuables.
- The Halfdansons and the Mardolsons should be solved in favour of the Halfdansons, who give you 40 wood as a reward.
In the table below you can find all merchants who are selling wood:
|Name merchant||Stock||Price rates||Location||Act(s)|
|Ciaomin mac Aedain||437||Fair||Perth||Second only.|
|Drest mac Gordain||181||Fair||Perth||Second only.|
|Eadgifu Cateresdohtor||???||Fair||Yngilwood||Second only.|
|Gaius Aelius||208||Disagreeable||Legacaestir (Chester)||Second only.|
|Gnypli Skavidarson||555||Fair||Ribe||First only.|
|Gormlaith ingen Amdaigh||278||Preposterous||Ravine||Second only.|
|Illhugi Flat-nose||995||Disagreeable||Skjern||First and second.|
|Mael Fabaill ingen Druiain||200||Generous||Perth||Second only.|
|Theodore Caedmonessunu||100||Generous||Eoforwic (York)||Second only.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.