FANDOM


Support Skills help allies by buffing, hindering enemies by debuffing, or provide tactical advantages without dealing direct damage. In addition, the support skill healing can be used to cure injured hirdmen and the witchcraft skill can be used at a camp to produce medicine which requires herbs as ingredient.


Benediction Edit

This skill can only be used by Northumbrians, thus the only long time party member with access to this skill is Morcant.

Skill Name SP Required Actions Description
Sacrament 9 Attack Double physical and mental resistances.
Damnation 12 Attack
Supplication 15 Attack
Condemnation 18 Attack
Litany 21 Attack
Total: 75

Galder Edit

This skill can only be used by Norsemen and only Norsemen benefit from using the abilities. You need 4 Sense to have access to all skills.

Skill Name SP Required Actions Description
TyrsFavour Tyr's Favour 9 Attack
Charge: 1
Raise damage reduction by 25% percent points for three turns.
BaldersFavour Balder's Favour 12 Attack
Charge: 1
Sets Physical resistance to 100% for three turns, making warriors immune to status effects like fire and poison.
ThorsFavour Thor's Favour 15 Attack
Charge: 1
Improves base melee damage by 20% for three turns.
OdinsFavour Odin's Favour 18 Attack
Charge: 1
Sets Mental resistances to 100% for three turns, making warriors fearless
LokisFavour Loki's Favour 21 Attack
Charge: 1
Improves critical hit chances by 10 for three turns.
Total: 75

Healing Edit

This skill can be used by all characters with at least 6 Sense.

Skill Name SP Required Actions Description
Restore Heal
(Restore)
9 Attack
Charges: 3
Restore lost health to a character.
Improves healing by 10.
12 Improves healing by 20.
Cure Cure 15 Attack Heals almost any negative status effect the character is inflicted with.
Improves healing by 30.
18 Improves healing by 40.
Revive Revive 21 Full action
Charges: 2
Revives an incapacitated character with about 50% of his total hitpoints.
Improves healing by 50.
Total: 75

Leadership Edit

This skill can be used by all characters with at least 4 Sense.

Skill Name SP Required Actions Description
Manoeuvring Movement 6 Attack
Charges: 3
+5% physical and mental resistances.
Gives every allied unit one extra movement in the current turn. In case they spend the attack on movement as well, they can move two spaces more in that turn.
9 +5% physical and mental resistances.
Inspire Inspire 12 Attack
Charges: 3
+5% physical and mental resistances.
Gives a chosen friendly unit one extra attack. The extra attack can only be spent by using a normal attack or a skill which requires an attack, can't be used for movement like a normal attack action.
15 +5% physical and mental resistances.
Ruse Ruse 18 Attack
Charge: 1
+5% physical and mental resistances.
Every enemy in a 2 hex radius from the centre must leave the area, unless they are engaged in melee combat.
Total: 60

Protect Edit

This ability can be used by character who have at least four Endurance.

Skill Name SP Required Actions Description
Protect 9 Attack Gives every allied unit adjacent to the user the same damage reductions as the user. In case one or two damage reduction are higher than the user, this skill doesn't lower them. Great skill for tanks and other units frequently found in the shieldwall.

Snaring Edit

Spot Traps Edit

To being able to invest skill points in this skill, a character needs 4 Perpection.

Skill Name SP Required Actions Description
Spot traps 6 Free Whenever the character moves a hex, the hex where the unit walks to, will be checked on the presence of traps. In case there is a trap, the character will halt at the previous hex in the chosen route and the hex with a trap, has a red circle inside it.
9 Increases the chance to spot non-combat traps. Whenever the character moves a hex with spot traps activated, all adjacent hexes will be checked on the presence of traps.
Disarm 12 Attack The character can disarm spotted traps. The disarmed trap is added to the inventory.

Tactical Move Edit

Skill Name SP Required Actions Description
Tactical Move Free Attack Halves the user's moves, but allows him to move through traps and Attacks of Opportunity without triggering them.

Taunt Edit

Skill Name SP Required Actions Description
Taunt 10 Attack

(Charges: 1)

Forces the target to move their full movement toward the user (Mental Resistance)

Witchcraft Edit

This skill can be used by all characters with at least 4 Sense.

Skill Name SP Required Actions Description
Demoralise Demoralise 6 Attack Makes from one herb, one medicine each shift at the campsite.
If an enemy fails to pass a mental resistance check, he/she will be demoralised for one turn, which gives a -50 penalty to max. ranged accuracy.
Poison Poison 9 Attack Makes from two herbs, two medicines each shift at the campsite.
Gives the target the "Venomous" effect, which makes his attacks apply the "Poisoned" status on hit (character takes 15-30 damage at the end of the turn).
Dust Dust 12 Free
Charges: 2
Makes from three herbs, three medicines each shift at the campsite.
Gives the target the "Drugged" status to anyone occupying the 3 front facing hexes (-2 Finesse and -2 Perception).
Talon Talon 15 Free Makes from four herbs, four medicines each shift at the campsite.
Has a 50% chance to inflict Panicked (Mental Resistance; Character will behave erratically), 25% chance to inflict Frightened (Mental Resistance; Perception -1 and Sense -1), and 25% chance to inflict Terrified (Mental Resistance; Perception -3 and Sense -2).
Suggestion Suggestion 18 Attack
Charge: 1
Makes from five herbs, five medicines each shift at the campsite.
Target gets "Hypnotized" (Mental Resistance; Switches sides for 1 turn).
Total 60