Skjern is the hometown of the main character and lies on the western coast in the middle of Denmark. This is also the place where a few other characters will join the party (the so called hird) when the story takes off. From the homestead menu, you can improve the town. Apart from an increase in power or prosperity, the infrastructure will change whenever an update is completed.
Merchants[edit | edit source]
Kveldulfr takes commission from player to produce weapons and armour and he is willing to repair them as well. If Hel Hath No Fury... is completed by recruiting one the two merchants, you can find him or her near Eydis' house in both acts. In case the market is chosen as the upgrade tree for the Thing, you gain one merchant everytime a rank is completed.
Locations of the recruited characters[edit | edit source]
If you visit Skjern during the second act, the recruited characters, with the expection of the mercenaries, can be found in the town. You can ask questions about their background and ask their opinion on party members.
- Aife can be found near the pier.
- Gunnarr the Peaceful is watching the youngsters who are fighting on the field or in the fighting ring.
- Eydis Asulfsdottir can be found inside her home.
- Asleifr Grimvardarson is aiding Kveldulfr with his smithing work.
- Ketill Kolbjarnarson can be found inside the house of Sigridr Manadottir.
- Morcant can be found in east in the area, where is teaching the kids about Christianity. If you forbid him to preach his faith, he will head to the moor.
- Roskva the Black can be found near Hulda's hut.
- Nefja Holmunardottir can be found inside her mother's house.
Quests[edit | edit source]
The following quests can be started or completed in Skjern:
Storyline quests[edit | edit source]
- The Feast
- Something To Prove
- The Northmen's Raid
- The Plot Thickens
- Preparations: A Motley Hird
- Preparations: The Longship
- Preparations: Tomb Raider
- The Calling of the Sea
Side quests[edit | edit source]
Transitions[edit | edit source]
Denmark map[edit | edit source]
From Skjern, it takes:
- 33 hours to get to Skerninge.
- 2 hours to travel to Erlingr's Farm.
- 3 hours to go to Skjern Forest.
- 16 hours to go to Ribe.
World Map[edit | edit source]
From Denmark, it takes:
- 51 hours to sail to Scarborough.