Salvage is one of the nine major resources which is mostly used to create new weapons and shields with the Crafting skill which can be used when visiting a camp. Salvage can also be used to update the smithy of the homestead, so the player receives salvage or hides weekly. Apart from the homestead, salvage can also be obtained from:
- trading with merchants;
- recycling weapons and shields (influenced by the repairing skill of the party member who has the highest rank);
- gained as a reward from quests; and
- found inside lootable containers.
From the following quests, the player receives salvage as a reward.
- Monsters in the Marsh, 60 salvage.
- Lost And Found 60 salvage.
- Kill the Rats 10 salvage, 20 salvage with 1 diplomacy when talking about the reward with the quest giver.
The following merchants are trading salvage:
|Name merchant||Stock||Price rates||Location||Act(s)|
|Brana Karsdottir&||50||Fair||Skjern||First and second.|
|Drest mac Gordain||98||Fair||Perth||Second only.|
|Eadgifu Cateresdohtor||??||Fair||Yngilwood||Second only.|
|Edgar Heardredessunu||72||Charitable - Generous||Orkneyjar||Second only.|
|Hannar Bristle-beard||82||Disagreeable||Ribe||First only.|
|Illhugi Flat-nose!||10||Disagreeable||Skjern||First and second.|
|Karungr Flokason||21||Fair||Orkneyjar||Second only.|
|Gnypli Skavidarson||75||Fair||Ribe||First only.|
|Ragnarr Almarsson||19||Fair||Ribe||First only.|
|Theodore Caedmonessunu||47||Generous||Eoforwic (York)||Second only.|
|Vrangr Vetsson&||47||Fair||Skjern||First and second.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.